Cheers! Whether you’re celebrating Christmas or toasting the New Year, this festive party punch is sure to be a hit.
Made with vodka, bourbon, cranberry juice, orange juice and lemonade and ginger ale, it has a nice boozy zing.
I know there are lots of holiday punch recipes out there, but I think mine is the best!
A pitcher or punch bowl filled with this beverage goes a long way. When I’m entertaining, I find it much more cost effective to whip up a batch of this punch instead of stocking a full bar.
- 1 pint vodka
- 1 pint bourbon
- 4 cups cranberry juice or cranapple juice
- 1 12-ounce or 16-ounce can frozen lemonade, undiluted
- 1 12-ounce or 16-ounce can frozen orange juice, undiluted
- 2 liters ginger ale
- orange slices
- lemon slices
- Combine vodka, bourbon, juices and lemonade in a punch bowl or large pitcher.
- Add ginger ale just before serving.
- Garnish with cranberries and orange and lemon slices.
You can mix up the punch ahead of time and store it in the fridge until your guests arrive. Just wait to add the ginger ale until guests arrive so the punch stays fizzy.
You can also easily cut this recipe in half, if you’re expecting a smaller crowd.
Looking for appetizers to serve at your holiday parties?
For more cocktail inspiration, infuse bourbon with jalapeno and make jalapeno bourbon limeade rimmed with salt or your favorite tortilla chips.
And don’t forget about the designated drivers at your upcoming holiday parties.
I have some great ideas for setting up a designated driver bar, including a free printable sign.