Thanks for your interest in becoming a sponsor of Atta Girl Says.
Atta Girl Says is the online destination magazine for women who share my passion for living homemade. The women who visit my site are well-educated decision makers who are looking for creative ways to enrich their families lives and create a welcoming home.
I encourage and empower my readers to explore their creativity through fun and easy crafts, party ideas, DIY projects, decorating ideas and delicious recipes. My focus is on ideas to make your home brighter and your heart lighter. You don’t have to be an expert to complete the projects on Atta Girl Says. I break each down into easy steps, sharing helpful tips and funny quips along the way. I want my readers to view me as a teacher, cheerleader and sassy southern sidekick in their creative journey.
Atta Girl Says is brand savvy and influential…
- I post regularly about Decorating, Cooking, Crafting and Entertaining
- Atta Girl Says is an established blog with a loyal and engaged audience, as well as strong followings social media.
- I enjoy creating shareable multimedia content and regularly share video tutorials on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
- I have worked as a brand ambassador for World Market, DecoArt, International Delight, Sweet’N Low, Gameband, Bright Settings, Fairfield World, Online Labels and Miele.
- I share content daily on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- I also write regular crafting and upcycling columns for the Greensboro News & Record and 1808 Magazine.
A respected business journalist and branding expert representing your company…
- Atta Girl Says creator Amy Joyner Buchanan is the author of five business books, including The eBay Millionaire, the Bear Necessities of Business (with Build-A-Bear Workshop founder Maxine Clark) and Making Dough: The 12 Secret Ingredients of Krispy Kreme’s Sweet Success.
- I have international media experience, including interviews with CNN International, CNBC, The Washington Post, The Miami Herald, NPR’s Marketplace, Essence and BBC Radio.
- I’m a mover and shaker in the blog world. I am a cofounder of the Southern Bloggers Conference, and I have also organized meetup events for N.C. bloggers and taught hands-on painting classes at Haven and Becoming conferences.
- When partnering with companies, I strive to create interesting, engaging, shareable, evergreen content that also resonates with my readers.
Brands love partnering with Atta Girl Says…
The Container Store ~ Cottonelle ~ Cascade ~ Hometalk ~ Vera Bradley ~ Purdy
Weight Watchers ~ Busch Gardens ~ Beamly ~ DOVE Chocolate ~ Online Fabric Store
Crystorama ~ FloraCraft ~ Spoonflower ~ American Crafts ~ Country Crock
DecoArt ~ 23andMe ~ Mod Podge ~ Minted ~ Pick Your Plum ~ FrogTape
Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint ~ Maison Blanche Paint Co. ~ Amy Howard Home
The Ball Brand ~ Jimmy Dean ~ Helzberg Diamonds ~ Mars ~ Relished ~ Tony’s Pizza
Tyson ~ DiGiorno ~ OshKosh ~ HomeRight ~ Camp Hanes ~ Crayola ~ M&Ms
NickMom ~ Disney ~ Lean Cuisine ~ Kraft ~ Somerset Bay ~ Porch ~ Duluth Trading Co.
Pfister ~ Keurig ~ Miele ~ Wet Ones ~ Trinity ~ Frette ~ Ore-Ida
The Blueprint Social ~ Clever Girls Collective ~ Mom Central ~ Pollinate Media
TapInfluence ~ Socialstars ~MomTrends ~ Massive Sway ~ Social Fabric
Atta Girl Says offers a variety of advertising and sponsorship opportunities to suit your needs, including sidebar advertising, sponsored posts, product reviews and giveaways and brand ambassadorships. Please contact me at [email protected] and we will work together to create a sponsorship package to suit your company’s needs and objectives.
Please feel free to download my media kit to learn more about Atta Girl Says. Just click on the image below.