Great for Halloween party invitations or to pass out to trick or treaters! These printable vintage Halloween cards feature artwork from old postcards. Includes three free print-at-home collections in a variety of sizes and spooky designs!
Spread some Halloween cheer — or scares — with these printable vintage Halloween cards.
The spooky, creepy and silly designs are taken from vintage Halloween postcards. They coordinate with the printable vintage Halloween treat bags on my site. So if you’re looking to match your Halloween party invitations to your party favors, you need these!
If you like to “boo” your neighbors for Halloween, these cards are a great addition to a gift basket.
This post may contain affiliate links. AttaGirlSays.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Read my full disclosure policy here.
Vintage Halloween Card Designs
There are three different sets of printable Halloween cards available:
- 14 5-by-7-inch greeting cards
- 12 4-by-6 inch cards
- A mini set with 24 total cards (12 each in sizes 3½-by-5 inches and 3-by-4 inches).
The cards feature a variety of designs. Some of the cards are a little spooky, with creepy jack-o’-lanterns, witches, goblins and ghosts. Others are kid-friendly featuring pumpkins, owls, black cats and adorable kids in costumes.
The best part? You can print these no-cost Halloween cards at home on a standard sheet of cardstock. Each design is marked with dotted lines that show you exactly where to cut them with scissors or a paper trimmer.
Get the Card Designs
Fill out the form below to have the three vintage Halloween card sets emailed to you.
Once you’ve signed up, check your email for the file links and instructions. You can print as many copies of the Halloween cards as you like. Just remember, they are for personal use only, not for resale or commercial use.
Supplies for Printable Cards
I’ve designed these cards to be printed on a standard 8½-by-11-inch sheet of cardstock on your home computer.
In addition to the files with the card designs, you will need:
- Cardstock – I used Neenah Bright White Premium 65 LB for these
- Home printer – I have this Canon craft printer and love the vibrant colors
- Scissors or a paper trimmer
- Bone folder (optional) – Helpful for making crisp folds
- Assorted envelopes (You’ll need A7 envelopes for the larger cards, A6 envelopes for the 4-by-6-inch cards, and A1 envelopes for the mini cards.)
- Scoring board (optional) – Useful if you want to make your own envelopes with Halloween scrapbook paper
How to Make Vintage Halloween Cards
Making the cards is simple. Just print, cut and fold!
- Print designs onto cardstock
- Cut out the cards along the dotted lines using scissors or a paper trimmer. For a fun effect, use decorative edge scissors.
- Fold cards in the center, using a bone folder to get a sharp crease
Tip: When making the cards, make sure to print them at full size or 100 percent. Do not check the box to “scale to fit” as it will affect the print size.
Printable Halloween Cards
Don’t forget the printable files so you can make these cards for your friends, family and trick or treaters. Enter your information below to have the print-ready files emailed to you.
More Halloween Craft & Party Ideas
Here are some more Halloween crafts, recipes and decorating ideas to inspire you.
- Printable Halloween Treat Bags
- Spooky Halloween Specimen Jars
- DIY Halloween Crystal Ball
- Haunted Harvest Halloween Decor
- Purple People Eater Halloween Punch
- Halloween Porch Decor
- Halloween Snack Mix Recipe