I am obsessed with all things peppermint this holiday season. It just tastes like Christmas to me.
The next time you brew a pot of coffee, don’t pour the leftovers down the sink. Save the cold coffee so you can try this delicious iced peppermint mocha recipe.
Skip the coffeehouse because you can totally make this at home with just three ingredients — coffee, chocolate syrup and International Delight® Peppermint Mocha creamer, one of the delicious seasonal flavors available for the holidays.
If you’re feeling especially fancy or festive, add a dollop of whipped cream, some peppermint sprinkles and a peppermint stick for garnish.,
- 8 ounces cold coffee
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate syrup
- ¼ cup International Delight® Peppermint Mocha creamer
- whipped cream, optional
- candy canes or peppermint sticks and crushed peppermint candies for garnish
- Combine cold coffee and chocolate syrup. Stir well to combine.
- Pour into a tall glass over ice, then top with ¼ cup International Delight® Peppermint Mocha creamer.
- Garnish with whipped cream, crushed peppermint candy and a candy cane or peppermint stick.
Easy and so delicious. (And you can totally serve this hot if you’re looking for something to fight the chill this winter.)
We’re still fluctuating between 70-degree days and 45-degree days here in North Carolina, so I’ve been drinking it both ways lately as I wrap up my Christmas decorating.
This peppermint twist white hot chocolate, also made with International Delight®, is a favorite on those chilly days.
International Delight wants to know how YOU capture the spirit of the holidays. Is it a favorite family tradition? A delicious holiday recipe? Or a song you just can’t stop humming this time of year? Share a picture, recipe, song, or video that shows what makes your holidays delightful, and you could win a $5,000 holiday brunch featuring your favorite International Delight products.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later.
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.