Fried rice, french fries, roasted vegetables, comfort foods, fried favorites and more can be cooked quickly and more healthfully in an air fryer. Add one of these 30+ easy and delicious air fryer vegetables and side dishes to your menu plan. You’ll also find recipes for appetizers, entrees, chicken wings and desserts you can cook in the air fryer.
Is there anything an air fryer can’t do? Sometimes it feels like I’m a cheerleader for this appliance, but I really love cooking in it! Today, I’m bring you 30+ air fryer vegetables and side dishes to round out your meal.
We’re talking air fryer roasted vegetables; crispy air fryer french fries; baked potatoes and sweet potatoes; hash; loaded potatoes and fried favorites like squash, tater tots, buffalo cauliflower, zuchinni fries and onion rings.
If you love Brussels sprouts, broccoil and asparagus, you’ll learn several tasty new ways to prepare and serve these nutritious greens. Keep scrolling for all the different air fryer vegetable recipes.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. If you make a purchase based on my referral, I earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Read my full disclosure policy here.
Do I Really Need an Air Fryer?
If you’re looking to streamline your time in the kitchen and also cut fat, I say 100 percent yes.
The air fryer is one of my favorite kitchen appliance. I actually own two!
We use our air fryer almost every day for cooking and crisping things that we would have previously cooked in the oven or toaster oven. We also use it for grilling burgers, brats, hot dogs when we can’t grill outside. These pork and veggie kabobs were ready in no time on the air fryer.
We amped up our air fryer game by purchasing the 5-in-1 Ninja Foodi Grill with a built-in air fryer. This gives us a larger capacity for air frying, which means we can make all kinds of things that we couldn’t in our smaller air fryer.
You can also get an air fryer lid for your Instant Pot if you don’t want to buy a separate appliance for air frying.
Air Fryer Recipes & Meals
Did you know you could cook all kinds of things in an air fryer? How about an entire meal from appetizers to desserts? Here are just a few air fryer recipes to try, in addition to the air fryer vegetable and side dish recipes included in this post:
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Entrees
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Loaded Avocado Fries
- Air Fryer Fried Ravioli
- Air Fryer Chicken Recipes
- Air Fryer Desserts
- Air Fryer Appetizers
Each of these posts also includes tips for using an air fryer and answers some of readers’ most frequently asked questions about air fryers and this somewhat new cooking method.
Asparagus and Mixed Veggies
- Air Fryer Mixed Vegetables from Just The Woods
- Air Fryer Asparagus With Lemon And Garlic from Courtney’s Sweets
- Crispy Beans In The Air Fryer from Just The Wood
- Easy Air Fryer Roasted Vegetables from Brooklyn Active Mama
- Air Fryer Eggplant from Melanie Cooks
- Air Fryer Corn On The Cob from Bitz ‘n Giggles
- Easy To Cook Sweet Potatoes from What To Make To Eat
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts Hash from Cook At Home Mom
Getting dinner on the table night after night can be a challenge, especially now as we’re staying home more. That’s why I share these meal and recipe roundups. I want to give you lots of easy options so dinner doesn’t stress you out.
If you need help with menu planning, don’t forget to grab my subscriber-exclusive free printable recipe and menu planning binder.
Free Meal Planner & Family Recipe Binder
Take the stress out of dinnertime!
Get a FREE printable 16-page meal planner and family recipe binder and join my newsletter for recipes, menu planning tips and more.
And don’t forget to eat your veggies! Please visit the links below for more air fryer vegetable recipes and side dishes.
Air Fryer Roasted Vegetables and Fried Sides
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts from How 2 Do Keto
- Air Fryer Honey Cinnamon Butternut Squash from Everyday Family Cooking
- Hamburger Hamlets Zucchini Zircles from This Old Gal
- Healthy Mediterranean Vegetables from Recipe This
- Air Fryer Honey Glazed Cauliflower from Recipe This
- Airfryer Cauliflower Cheesy Tater Tots from Recipe This
- Air Fryer Bacon Parmesan Brussel Sprouts from Home Pressure Cooking
- Buffalo Cauliflower In The Air fryer from Home Pressure Cooking
Healthy Air Fryer Vegetables
- Maple Bacon Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts from Aileen Cooks
- Air Fryer Broccoli With Chinese Garlic Sauce from Courtney’s Sweets
- Air Fryer Mushrooms With Balsamic Vinegar from Courtney’s Sweets
- Vegan Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower from Spabettie
Delicious Side Dishes
- Air Fryer Zucchini Fries Melanie Cooks
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fried Rice from Two Sleevers
- Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes from The Simple Parent
- Spicy Air Fryer Asparagus from Any Reason Vegan
- Air Fried Stuffed Green Peppers
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes from A Virtual Vegan
- Easy Air Fryer Shrimp from Project Meal Plan
- Air Fryer Loaded Potato Bites from From Val’s Kitchen
Favorite Comfort Foods To Make in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Rice from From Val’s Kitchen
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries from The Holy Mess
- One Pan Cauliflower Curry from Recipes From A Pantry
- Air Fryer Keto Onion Rings from Wholesome Yum
- Air Fryer Spiralized Garlic French Fries from As For Me And My Homestead
- Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus from Monday Is Meatloaf
- Air Fryer Vegan Stuffed Potatoes from Healthy Slow Cooking
- Air Fryer Rosemary Garlic Potatoes from An Alli Event