Sometimes I need my coffee with a little kick!
This Caramel Macchiato Chocolate Martini recipe is great for those times when you need a caffeine pick-me-up and some soul-soothing chocolate.
Go ahead — take a moment. Kick your feet up, and take 10.
I don’t know about you, but by the time cocktail hour rolls around, I’m in no mood to get dressed up to hit the town.
That’s why I created this make-at-home version of a chocolate martini to sip and savor.
It’s dessert in a glass, and it couldn’t be easier to make using International Delight Iced Coffee and a few spirits from the bar cart. If you’re feeling extra decadent, dust the rim of the glass with shaved chocolate and add a dollop of whipped cream (and more chocolate sprinkles) to the top.
I made mine with International Delight Caramel Macchiato iced coffee, but you can use any of their creamy, iced coffee flavors. I can’t wait to try a mocha or vanilla version!
- 2½ ounces International Delight iced coffee
- 1½ ounces chocolate liqueur
- 1½ ounces creme de caco
- ½ ounce vodka
- 1 cup ice
- shaved and grated chocolate, for garnish
- whipped cream, optional
- Wet the edge of a martini glass and roll the rim in grated chocolate.
- In a cocktail strainer, combine iced coffee, chocolate liqueur, creme de cacoa and vodka.
- Shake to combine, then strain into the martini glass. Garnish with whipped cream and additional chocolate shavings.
Be sure to visit International Delight’s fun Take Back 10 website, and sign up for their newsletter for coupons, giveaways, recipes and other delightful surprises. Follow along on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram for more goodies.
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.