Claim your free Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Kit from Grove Collaborative, where you’ll find lots of your favorite household cleaning brands. The best part? You can skip the store and shop from home!
I spent my morning shopping and running errands, and not the fun kind of shopping either!
I wasn’t poking around antique stores, dream decorating in Homegoods or browsing for things I never knew I needed in the Target Dollar spot. This shopping trip was all about the necessities — cat food, paper towels, toilet paper and the like — and it was long overdue.
Actual text message from my husband: “That cat may eat us if he runs out of food!”
While some household errands and shopping trips can’t be avoided, especially when killer cats are involved, I do try to minimize the time I spend on such things so I have more time for work, play and things I want to be doing!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. If you make a purchase based on my referral, I earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Read my full disclosure policy here.
I routinely order my groceries online and pick them up at the store, to save myself time and money. And for more than a year, I’ve been shopping at Grove Collaborative for cleaning supplies and other household items. I love the convenience of having these things delivered to my door, on a schedule that I set.
If you haven’t shopped with Grove Collaborative, I have an amazing introductory freebie to share with you today. Hurry and grab this free Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning kit before May 13, 2018, with your first order of $20 from Grove Collaborative.
You will receive:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand lotion
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap
- Grove Collaborative replaceable head dish brush
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
(Existing customers receive a pack of Grove walnut scrubber sponges — perfect for scrubbing pots and pans after a Sunday barbecue.)
I love all the Mrs. Meyer’s scents, especially the seasonal ones. Bluebell, Honeysuckle and Geranium are some of my favorites. When you order this freebie, you get your choice of scent, or you can mix and match and try out several. Other options include Lavender, Lemon Verbena, Radish, Basil, Rosemary and Mint. I’ve yet to smell one that I don’t like, but the floral scents are definitely my favorites.
When I place an order with Grove, I usually buy several refill-sized containers of the Mrs. Meyer’s Geranium scent so we can have it in all our soap dispensers in the house.
You’ll find lots of other great products and brands at Grove Collaborative. Here are a few things we buy regularly from there:
- Bon Ami (great for many household chores and cleaning old pottery and porcelain)
- Castile Soap (a base for a lot of homemade beauty products)
- Full Circle Dust Whisperer Filament Duster (great for dusting furniture and hard-to-reach places)
- Method Granite Cleaner (I love this for streak-free cleaning of our black granite kitchen countertops.)
- Wool Dryer Balls (keeps our laundry static-free naturally)
- Dr. Bronner’s Organic Coconut Oil (great for cooking and for my homemade lotions and body products)
- Bubble Up Soap Dish & Brush (I love mine so much that I’ve bought several as gifts for friends and family members)
I think you’ll love all the great products you’ll find at Grove Collaborative, plus the convenience of shopping from home. I became a customer because I was enticed by the freebie, as I’m sure many of you reading this are. I figured I would take my free gifts, then never order again. But more than a year later, I’m a regular, loyal customer.
Hurry, the free gift offer ends on Sunday, May 13.